Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s that time of year again to find a gift for your special someone. For this Valentine’s Day, we’ve compiled a list of 10 perfect presents to impress and romance your techie girlfriend or boyfriend! Whether you are looking to splurge money or if you are on a budget these gift will meet your needs for this Valentine’s Day!
1. His & Her iPhones - Why not get yourself and your honey one of the hottest gadgets out right now. With matching iPhone 6s you and your loved one can keep connected and look good doing it. Although Apple no longer offers this feature you can take it a step further and engrave a special message, saying or whatever on the back of your devices to commemorate your love.
QR Code Necklace Miriam Merenfeld
Gift ideas for the gadget lover in your life! Shutterstock
2. QR Code Jewelry ($95 - $135) - The Miriam Merenfeld QRN20 Love is Forever QR necklace is a great and sentimental gift for the techie in your life. This one of a kind necklace lets you give your significant other a beautiful piece of jewelry while adding a cool techie aspect with the option to add your own custom QR code.
3. Chromecast ($35) - This product is wonderful for the techie TV junkie in your life. With Chromecast you can plug this small device into your TV’s HDMI port and stream video from your smartphone, computer or tablet to your TV. It is a simple setup with outstanding video quality. With Chromecast you can spend an intimate night with your sweetie watching funny and romance videos from Netflix, YouTube and HBO Go.
4. Streaming Video Service (Under $10) - If you’re on a budget or just want to spend an intimate night at home with your gadget loving significant other video streaming services are the way to go. With
Hulu Plus you have the option of watching a wide array of movies and TV shows and both services are under $10.
5. Mophie Phone Accessories ($80 - $100) - A Mophie Juicy Pack smartphone charging case is the perfect gift for that techie in your life. Granted it may not be the most romantic gift but it does have a practical value. The company offers many different smartphone charging cases from iPhone to Samsung. Just think if you have more battery life you have more time to text or talk to your sweetie.
6. Subscription to Scribd ($8.99) - This is the perfect gift for the reader in your life. This service is basically Spotify or Netflix for books and for only $9 a month your loved on will have access to over a million bestselling books, audiobooks, comics and sheet music to read at their disposal via their smartphone or tablet. And if you're unsure there is a 14-day free trial.
7. Beats Pill ($199.95) - This gift is for the music lover in your life! The Beats Pill is small but loud and works with your Bluetooth device with a 30 foot range. You get seven hour battery life and it comes in a variety of colors so you have the option to match the perfect Beats Pill to your loved ones personality.
8. Wearable Tech (price varies) - The smartwatch is the mother of all smartphone accessories. Not only can it tell time, but it can run native apps from your smartphone. A smartwatch would be an ideal gift for the techie lover in your life.
With many people owning an iPhone, the Apple Watch will be the perfect Valentine's day gift. Being able to check when you've got a message or see who's calling and be able to make snap decisions is a breeze especially when grabbing your phone isn't easy. The Apple Watch comes in a variety of colors, styles and sizes and begins at the low price of $249.
If Apple isn't your choice of product check out the Samsung Gear S2. The Samsung Gear S2 is one of the best smartwatches on the market. It really feels like a step forward in smartwatch design. Plus, its rotating bezel and Tizen OS are genuinely useful innovations. This amazing smartwatch starts at $199.99.
A third option is the beautiful Moto 360 smartwatch. The new size options give the Moto 360 the extra reach plus the newfound comfortable fit brings it all together as one of the top smartwatches of 2016. The Moto 360 starts at $140.00.
9. USB Drink Warmer ($16.99) - The perfect desk accessory for him or her! Not only does it provide several useful functions, but it actually makes a ton of sense for it to be USB powered. The USB Drink Warmer will keep that drink warm! Additionally, the USB Drink Warmer also includes four USB 2.0 ports and a backlit LCD display which shows the temperature of the heating pad (in F or C) as well as the current time.
10. Automatic ($99.95) - For the tech lover in your life that also has a passion for cars there is Automatic. By plugging the Automatic car adapter into their vehicle, users can now connect to a thriving ecosystem of car apps that enhance nearly every imaginable aspect of car ownership including: Heating up your home in time for your arrival from work with the Nest Thermostat, Automatically logging your business mileage and expensing it with popular services like Concur and Expensify and Helping parents make sure their teens are driving safe with License+ and much more.
Source : http://www.latintimes.com/valentines-day-gadget-gifts-10-ideas-your-techie-girlfriend-or-boyfriend-151059