Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are violated:
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or acronyms.
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not allowed.
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Source : http://poststar.com/blogs/all_politics_is_local/blog-cuomo-schneiderman-issue-statements-on-health-care-executive-order/article_81a4a180-a068-5b1f-8c7c-56fdc8ee090d.html