THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Men can be a little difficult to shop for especially on special occasions like birthdays and Valentine’s Day. If you have been on the search for unique Valentine’s Day gifts for him you are in luck because this post is an epic list of over 50 top rated gift ideas for men. The best part is that you can get him a lovely gift even on a tight budget with gift ideas starting at $10.
- >Inateck 13-13.3 Inch MacBook Sleeve Case Cover – This Inateck Macbook carrying case protective bag makes the perfect gift for him this season because of its high-quality craftsmanship, lightweight design, and protective design. It is also environmentally friendly making it a guilty-free gift.
- >Nike ‘Roshe Run’ Sneakers – Whether he is a health nut or just in need of the perfect pair of sneakers, this Nike lightweight sneakers is versatile. It is extremely comfortable and can also be worn every day dressed up or down.
- >Leather Flap-Over Laptop Messenger Bag – Step up his style with this fold-over authentic leather messenger bag that doubles up as a laptop case.
- >The Art of Shaving Unscented Initiation Kit – This makes a perfect gift to help him get a clean shave even when he travels. The set of four comes in a travel-friendly packaging made of superior quality and handcrafted accessories.
- >Moleskine Classic Notebook – This ruled Moleskine notebook is an affordable and classic gift for him this Valentine’s Day.
- >Personalized polo shirt – Any sports fan would truly appreciate this. Get it personalized with his name and country of his favorite soccer team.
- >Help him learn a foreign language – It may only be the beginning of the year but what’s a greater gift this Valentine’s Day than gifting him the experience of learning a new language? This will be a terrific way to bring you two together as you learn a foreign language.
- >We Go Together Like… Personalized Mug Set – Now isn’t this a creative Valentine’s Day Gift for him this season? It is an extra bonus that you get a piece of the gift too. With many options to choose from, this set of personalized mug is both romantic and practical.
- >Prescription For Love with Red Hots® Candy – Feeling love-struck? Why not shower him with love with this amazing prescription gift? Healthcare professionals would really appreciate this thoughtful gift.
- >Clarks® Originals ‘Desert’ Boot – Step up his shoe game with this timeless crepe chukka boots that can be worn with everyday workwear and weekend casual looks. His friends will be speechless at his impeccable sense of style, thanks to you.
- >The North Face ‘TKA 100’ Gloves – One piece of clothing that is easy to ignore is a pair of warm winter gloves. This highly rated pair from The North Face is a guarantee to keep him warm this Valentine and for many more cold days to come.
- >Nordstrom Traditional Fit Pinpoint Dress Shirt – Just like a woman can never too many clothes, a man can never have too many dress shirts. A midweight dress shirt like this one made with 100% cotton will polish up his look. Rest-assured that your Valentine will love the Smartcare wrinkle-free fabric of this dress shirt.
- >Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Square Cuff Links – This minimalist monogram cuff links is a small and practical gift for men. The personalization option provides a personal touch to the cuff links.
- >Calvin Klein 3 Pack Cotton Boxer Briefs – There is nothing sexier than hooking up your boo with a classy set of boxer briefs.
- >Jstyle Braided Leather Men’s Bracelets – This woven strips of leather creates an eye-catching bracelet with fine magnetic clasp for a vintage and timeless piece.
- >Native Union JUMP Cable Charger for iPhone and iPad – A techie would love this 2-in-1 cable and battery gift that boosters battery life by an additional 30%. The cool thing about this product is that it can charge his iPhone and built-in batteries at the same time! He’ll thank you for this thoughtful Valentine’s gift.
- >Kiwi Kiwi Select Shoe Care Kit – Give him the gift of the ultimate shoe care kit that contains premium black and brown pastes to polish and shine his shoes. This makes a unique gift that he will use for a long time.
- >Gillette Shaving Set – Every clean-shaven guy loves to get the best possible shave and this Gillette shaving set proves extraordinary strength and performance with minimum tug for a close and comfortable shave.
- >Classic Cash and Credit Card Holder – Help him keep his cash and credit cards organized in style with this premium stainless steel money clip.
- >Apple 42mm Smart Watch – The Apple watch is inarguably one of the best sports watches on the market. Whether his goal is to get fit or stay fit, this watch offers customizable metrics, activity tracker, and powerful health tools for overall health. In essence, you’re giving him a gift that keeps on giving!
- >GoPro HERO4 Silver – Allow him capture the world in full high-definition with this high-performance camera. The built-in touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, and bluetooth will make this gift his favorite toy.
- >Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones – Great things come is small packages and this professional headphone is no exception. Gift him the gift of a DJ experience without the professional price.
- >Cambridge SoundWorks Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – A high-quality, water-resistant wireless bluetooth speaker that boosts of distortion-free sound will light up his day. Come prepared with your favorite songs to send him down memory lane on this special day.
- >Amazon Echo – If you are feeling a little spend-y, the Amazon Echo comes with all the bells and whistles of a smart home device. The Amazon Echo is a multi-purpose hands-free speaker and intelligent device that will make his life (and yours) better. It’s no wonder it has a 4.5-star rating from almost 50,000 customers! The price and immerse capabilities outshine other more expensive products.
- >H2H Sweater Vest – This sweater vest is versatile and will enhance his look no matter what he pairs it with. Have him rock this stylish piece worn on top a dress shirt and denim. I also love that this piece can be worn by men of all ages. He’ll be glad that you dressed him up. Great for date nights too 😉
- >Hunter ‘Original Short’ Rain Boot – Baby it’s cold outfit! What better way to kick off the new year and cold weather will the classic Hunter original waterproof boots for men.
- >Samsung Gear Virtual Reality Headset – Guys love their toys and virtual reality is the upcoming wave. Transport him to amazing new worlds by turning his smartphone into a virtual reality machine.
- >Amazon Prime Gift Membership – If you are unsure about what gifts to get him this Valentine’s Day, an Amazon Prime gift membership will be a sure way to help me get whatever he wants with free 2-day shipping on millions of items from Amazon. With a Prime membership, he will get instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows and unlimited access to over 1 million songs.
- >Scentbird Ultimate Perfume Giftset – It can be hard deciding on what gifts to get him for Valentine. Take out the guesswork by giving him a perfume collection trio selected by experts at Scentbird. You will be on his mind all day whenever he wears any of these scents.
- >Vetelli Leather Toiletry Bag for Men – Is he a serial traveler? Ease the stress of traveling by making sure he never forgets his toiletry with this unique leather toiletry bag complete with travel bottles for his essentials.
- >Ray-Ban Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses – Or maybe his glasses game is in serious need of major upgrades. This class pair of Ray-Ban will do just that and more for a sophisticated fashion statement.
- >Aposon Men’s Water Resistant Leather Watch – Sometimes when searching for gifts for him it is easy to overlook the obvious. A classic casual leather watch might just be all he needs this Valentine’s day.
- >Liquid Savvy Hot/Cold Insulated Water Bottle – Help him stay on top of his New Year’s goal of staying hydrated with this insulated stainless steel water bottle. Works great for both cold or hot drinks. You can even fix him up with his favorite drink.
- Bar Brat Insulated Coffee Mug & Beer Mug> – If he is a coffee or beer master, he would love this insulated mug that comes with over100 cocktail recipe. You’ll always be in his mind anytime he takes a sip from his soon-to-be favorite mug.
- >“I Like His Muscles” “I Like Her Butt” Coffee Mugs – This is a funny couple valentine’s day gift.
- >Teikis 19-Piece BBQ Tool Set – This bad-ass grilling tool set will be met with a cheerful welcome for a guy who cooks a storm in the kitchen. It comes complete with a storage case and thermometer.
- >Personalized leather camera strap – Gift him this customizable camera strap to add some personality to his photography gadgets. No need worrying about what lens to get him. Best of all this strap fits almost all types of DSLR camera.
- >ForeverGiftsusa Titanium Coated Pocket Knife – I am not sure what it is but boys love their pocket knives. Why not get him this personalized titanium coated stainless steel pocket knife with free engraving.
- >US Beer Bottle Cap Map – This is the ultimate Valentine’s gift for any beer aficionado to hang in the bar or man cave to showcase some of his favorite brews or places he has been to.
- >USB Mix Tape By Suck UK – Feeling a little nostalgic about the days when you could make your own mix tape? This is an unusually thoughtful gift that is a modern twist on the good ol’ days. With 900 minutes, you can compile an endless number old-school music you both love.
- >Bar Brat Premium Cocktail Shaker Set – Inspire him to create great tasting drinks with this premium SST cocktail shaker set. The bonus 110 cocktail recipes ebook will show him how to concoct some of the best cocktails you’ve ever tasted. It’s a win-win for you and him this Valentine and for many more to come.
- >G.U.S. Multi-Device Charging Station Dock & Organizer – If you have several smart devices you already know how hard it is to keep everything organized. This eco-friendly charging station creates a tidy desk for him. And best of all, he will know exactly where to find his tablet when next he needs it.
- >Holy Stone F180C Mini RC Quadcopter Drone – Drones are all the rave right now. Although you may be unable to buy him the ultimate man toy (i.e. a plane), you can buy him this well-rated quadcopter drone. It comes fully equipped with a camera to give him a bird’s eye view as that of a pilot.
- >Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World’s Strongest Coffee – Only a self-proclaimed coffee addict can survive the full intensity of The World’s Strongest Coffee. It is also USDA certified Organic so you know that you’re serving your man the best of the best. Seal the deal by pairing this gift with an insulated water bottle (gift idea #33).
- >Puentes Denver 3 Pc Tie Clip Set – This epic valentine’s gifts for him guide will be incomplete without mentioning more minimalist gift ideas. This tie pinch clip will keep his tie in place and help him look more put-together.
- >Shacke 24″ Inch Extra Long Handled Shoehorn – Tired of seeing him ruin his shoes or struggle to put them on? This shoehorn will do the heavy-lifting for him.
- >SlideBelts Men’s Leather Ratchet Belt – Sometimes all he needs is something he overlooks that he really needs. A nice leather belt like this one will spruce up his look.
- >7Felicity Handmade Genuine Leather Notebook – A manly version of a planner is a genuine leather notebook that he can pull out anytime and anywhere without taking a second thought. Comes personalized just for him with refillable pages! Also great for traveling.
- >Wacom Bamboo Spark with Tablet Sleeve – The Bamboo is a favorite of designers. They can draw their vision on the Spark and digitalize their art with a touch of a button. Saved work can also be edited and archived for access anywhere. How cool is that? The Wacom Intuos is a great alternative for digital artists.
- >Personalized Monogrammed Leather Mens Wallet – This is another unique gift for men. The subtle vintage wallet made from genuine leather comes with an optional wooden gift box. Engrave the wallet with his initials or even his favorite quote and he will cherish it forever. Alternatively, hook him up with this leather trifold wallet embossed with his favorite NFL team.
- >Nordstrom Men’s Shop ‘824’ Flannel Pajama Set – Don’t let him get away with wearing an old pajama set that predates his college days. While he may never admit that he needs one, he probably does and it’s sexy too!
- The Tie Bar Woven Silk Tie – Prepare him with everything he needs to stand out at his next business meeting with this nice pair of silk tie. He’ll come thanking you later.
- >MagnoGrip 311-090 Magnetic Wristband – Every man who enjoys DIY and home improvement projects will be amazed at the level of thoughtfulness you put into getting him this helpful tool. The wristband is embedded with strong magnets that serve as a third hand for holding screws, scissors, and small tools.
- >Rich Dad Cash Flow 101 Board Game – The statistics are bleak about how many Americans are prepared for retirement. Kick off your (you + him) financial freedom by investing in this board game. This is an added plus if he is a board game geek. You’ll both learn about real world investing as you compete against each other to get out of the rat race. Finances can be boring and complicated but this game is fun and challenging.
It is easy for us to get carried away buying gifts we think our loved ones should have. Valentine’s Day is a day to acknowledge these people with whom our lives revolve around. Rather than getting them what we love, get them gifts that fit their personality and tells a story of who they are and what they mean to us.
Also take some time to write a personal, handwritten note to go with the gift. Gifts are great but the thought and effort you put into it are what truly shows. Hopefully, this epic list of gifts for him has inspired you to think outside the box about unique gifts for men that will totally rock his world this Valentine’s Day.
You may also like these gift guides:
- 85+ Valentine’s Day Gifts for Women Under $50
- The Ultimate Gift Guide of 150+ Amazing Gifts Ideas for Women
Click on the “+” icon below to shop gifts for him
Click on the “+” icon below to shop gifts for him
Join our Mailing List
Subscribe to get our latest content by email:
Blogging tips & resources,
Sales & discounts, and more.
Enter your name and email!